Wednesday 8 August 2012

Mme Weber's Prezi


This is the first time I have used Prezi and it takes some time getting used to. Just putting together this small presentation took me a while. I think that Prezi could be very useful though. Having my students work with it would mean that I would have to get very good at it so that I could teach my students how to make a good presentation. One of the useful features of Prezi is that you can have several persons edit the presentation at the same time. Students could work in groups and collaborate on presentations. In our literature class, we used Prezi to keep track of our literature circle discussions. Every member of the literature circle had a role and posted his or her contribution in the assigned space. At the end, the teacher was able to see our finished product as a Prezi presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment